European Society of Ophthalmology - SOE 2017 in Spain
- Best Poster Award - "Cross linked donor corneas in Boston Type 1 Keratoprosthesis resist infections and melts- A case series"
European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons - ESCRS 2017 in Lisbon
- a. Best Video Award - War on posterior corneal infections
- b. Best Poster Award - ‘Femto modifies keratoconic eyes and the intracorneal lenticular transplantation (Stromal Augmentation Technique): an effective alternative to DALK'
- c. Best of Best in Oral Presentation - Femto assisted crosslinking better than Conventional: Proof of concept of deeper the better
2017, International Ophthalmologist Education Award - American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Best paper of session award: Femto assisted crosslinking better than Conventional: Proof of concept of deeper the better
- Best scientific film award – Innovative category: War on posterior corneal infections
WOC 2018 – Best Paper Award “Femto assisted crosslinking better than Conventional: Proof of concept of deeper the better”
European Society of Cornea & Ocular Surface Disease Specialists - Eucornea 2018 in Austria
- Best Poster Award - " Corneal Stromal Augmentation Followed By Toric Phakic Intraocular Lens Implantation In Advanced Non-Scarred Keratoconic Eyes: A Conceptual Analysis "
American Academy of Ophthalmology – AAO Global Video Contest 2018 Grand Prize award
ASCRS 2019, San Diego
- Best Scientific paper: Femto assisted crosslinking in Dampening Progression of Keratoconus: A Longitudinal study
- Honorable mention – Cross Linked Donor Corneas Resist Infections and Melts in Boston Type 1 Keratoprosthesis
SOE 2019, Nice, France
- Best Poster Award - Type 1 keratoprosthesis with cross linked carrier donors, a better together concept – a longitudinal study
ESCRS 2019, Paris, France
- Best Video Award - Herbal Magic - A Superluminal Anesthetic Ethnomedicine
EUCORNEA 2019, Paris, France
- Best Poster Award - A Novel In Situ Sustained Release Drug Delivery System For Infective Keratitis